A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rameschandran Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rameschandran Nair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rameschandran Nair, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nair has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rameschandran K Nair BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rameschandran K. Nair practice?
- Dr. Rameschandran Nair has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rameschandran Nair practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richland Hills, TX.