A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rameschandran Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rameschandran Nair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rameschandran Nair, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nair has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rameschandran K Nair BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rameschandran K. Nair practice?
- Dr. Rameschandran Nair has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rameschandran Nair practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX and Plano, TX.