Overall Review

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Patel is the vest Doctor I have ever had. he treats his patients with kindness and compassion...He has never let me down , A superior Doctor in everyway. God's Blessings Dr. Patel

April 22nd, 2016
great want to get back into see the dr ASAP

July 29th, 2015
Needs new staff
Dr. Patel has the most rude and unprofessional front office personnel that I have ever come across. From now on, I'll go to MediQuick if I need a walk-in visit where they greet you and talk to you instead of glaring at you and shrugging their shoulders.

April 16th, 2015
My experience was great , the staff was nice and the doctor Patel was dry patient and took his time . I was pleased with my visit. Long wait, but his lobby was completely full w patients . So impressed he is a well liked doctor ..

March 11th, 2015
review
This doctor cares the review with the 107 temp girl makes me laugh 107? wouldn't you be dead? anyways he spends time with you i wish he made appointments but other than that he's nice if you need something he isn't shy and wont kiss your as$ he tells you the truth and what you need if you don't like the truth then don't go to him if all you want is pain killers you might as well go somewhere else he doesn't play those games

June 4th, 2013
Great!
Dr. Patel has always been kind and understanding. He has been my family's doctor for years. He always takes the time to listen and help my family with medical issues. I am young and disabled and have seen many, many doctors. He is right at the top of the A+ list.

April 8th, 2013
I saw Dr. Patel when I went to the clinic with high temp, thinking I had the flu. Very unprofessional & the worst bedside manner I've ever seen. He didn't seem concerned with my 107 temp, but only with promoting the other doctors in the complex. Not even asking my symptoms or how I felt, instead he started asking me why I didn't have a primary care physician, why I didn't get lab work done & that I needed to see a gynecologist!! Then wanted to make appointments with other doctors before taking care of why I was there to start with. While looking at my chart he ASK ME what my temp was. Are you kidding me?? I would NOT recommend this doctor for one of my pets let alone another human being!!