A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Adiraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Adiraju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adiraju graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adiraju has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Adiraju BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Adiraju practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Adiraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Adiraju practices Cardiology near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Cardiologists.