A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Adiraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Adiraju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adiraju
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Adiraju Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adiraju graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adiraju has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh K Adiraju BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh K. Adiraju practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Adiraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Adiraju practices Cardiology near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Cardiologists.