A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Amara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Amara is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Amara, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amara graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Amara has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Amara BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Amara practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Amara has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Amara practices Internal Medicine near Addison, TX.
See Addison Internists.