Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Avula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Avula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avula
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avula Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avula graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Avula has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Babu Avula MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh B. Avula practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Avula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Avula practices Allergy & Immunology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, MI.
See Lansing Allergists.