A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Avula is Excellent. Dr. Avula has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Avula graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avula has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Avula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramesh B. Avula practice?
Dr. Ramesh Avula practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI and Charlotte, MI.
See Lansing Allergists.