A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Avula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Avula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avula
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avula Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avula graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Avula has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Babu Avula MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh B. Avula practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Avula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Avula practices Allergy & Immunology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, MI.
See Lansing Allergists.