Dr. Ramesh Gupta MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Bakersfield, CA

September 24th, 2015
Terrible experience no bed side manner

April 26th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Gupta was the only GI I have been to thorough enough to carefully examine me and do both upper and lower GIs immediately so as to determine that my irritable bowel and spastic colon were really chronically recurring inflammatory and ulcerative cholitis. He put me on the meds, cleared up that incident, and provided the emotional and practical support to manage this illness.Following this, I started working with the Hepatitis C patients as a support group leader due to a family member's infection and he willingly joined the effort to educate and treat patients with chronic Hep C. He stayed abreast of the illness and jumped in when I needed help in the community. Super Doctor, great man.

July 26th, 2010
horrible dr. my husband was in full liver failure.. dr gupta gave him a endoscopy first and then a week later a colonscopy after the procedure he told him he had "mild" cirrhosis and to lose 40lbs and come back in a month. a week later he was in the hospital and had acites so bad he had 40lbs of FLUID taken off at the hospital..when I called his office to let him know he was in the hospital they told me he doesnt' make hospital visits..../?? what??? I would never allow any of my friends or family to go to him!! Yes, shame on you dr gupta, not for hiring non union employees but because you are the most uncaring dr I have ever met!