A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Sharma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Jennings Community Hosp Inc
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Chandra Sharma MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh C. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Sharma practices Emergency Medicine near Williamsport, IN.
See Williamsport Emergency Physicians.