Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Chandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandra
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Chandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Chandra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chandra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Gattu Chandra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh G. Chandra practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Chandra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Chandra practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Vienna, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Herndon, VA.
See Vienna Surgeons and Vienna Orthopedic Surgeons.