Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Chandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Chandra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chandra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Gattu Chandra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh G. Chandra practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Chandra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Chandra practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Vienna, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Herndon, VA.
See Vienna Surgeons and Vienna Orthopedic Surgeons.