A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Chaudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Chaudry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Chaudry, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudry graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Chaudry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Geriatric Hospital
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Datta Chaudry MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh D. Chaudry practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Chaudry has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Chaudry practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Burkeville, VA.
See Burkeville Psychiatrists.