A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Chaudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Chaudry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudry
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Chaudry, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudry graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Chaudry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Geriatric Hospital
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Datta Chaudry MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh D. Chaudry practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Chaudry has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Chaudry practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Burkeville, VA.
See Burkeville Psychiatrists.