A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Chheda is Excellent. Dr. Chheda has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chheda graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chheda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mclaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chheda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Chheda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramesh L. Chheda practice?
Dr. Ramesh Chheda practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Flint Neurologists.