A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Chheda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Chheda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chheda graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Chheda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Lakhamshi Chheda BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh L. Chheda practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Chheda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Chheda practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Flint Neurologists.