Neurologists

5154 Miller Rd
Ste I
Flint, MI 48507
810-720-7801
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Mother and previous patient  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

I was hoping for a better experience than what I had as a child over 20 years ago, but I was VERY disappointed. I was trying to find local help for my daughter who has autonomic dysfunction, he tried to say she has ADHD & needed physical therapy. I am glad she has an appointment at Children's Hospital of Michigan next week. I should have known better than to take her to him, when I was her age I saw him for seizures I had due to a cancerous brain tumor. My seizures were getting worse & I was having more than before. Thank God my mom knew something else was causing this, when Dr. Chheda would not look into it further, he just raised my medication a lot more. From my experiences he is a horrible doctor. He treated us like we were crazy! When I was young my parents also took me to Children's Hospital of Michigan, where they figured out that I had brain cancer. My daughters appointment was a huge waste of time and money, this doctor should not be seeing anyone with serious problems. He treated us like we were stupid. My daughter has had dysautonomia for 3 years we just found out it was this 2 months ago. I advise anyone thinking of taking their child to Dr. Chheda to find another doctor or go to Children's Hospital in Detroit or Ann Arbor.