A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Maganlal Desai MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh M. Desai practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Desai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Gastroenterologists.