Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Dharawat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Dharawat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dharawat
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dharawat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Dharawat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharawat graduated from Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur.
Dr. Dharawat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh N Dharawat MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh N. Dharawat practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Dharawat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Dharawat practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near French Camp, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See French Camp Cardiologists.