Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Dharawat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Dharawat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dharawat
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Dharawat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Dharawat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharawat graduated from Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur.
Dr. Dharawat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh N Dharawat MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh N. Dharawat practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Dharawat has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Dharawat practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near French Camp, CA.
See French Camp Cardiologists.