A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Dharawat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Dharawat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Dharawat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharawat graduated from Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur.
Dr. Dharawat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Nemchand Dharawat MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh N. Dharawat practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Dharawat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Dharawat practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near French Camp, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See French Camp Cardiologists.