A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Ghanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Ghanta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Ghanta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanta graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ghanta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bourbon Community Hospital
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Ghanta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Ghanta practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Ghanta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Ghanta practices Psychiatry near Frankfort, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Paris, KY.
See Frankfort Psychiatrists.