A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Gopal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Gopal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gopal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh A Gopal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh A. Gopal practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Gopal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Gopal practices Radiation Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Goshen, IN.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.