A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Gopal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gopal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gopal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramesh A. Gopal practice?
Dr. Ramesh Gopal practices Radiation Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Goshen, IN.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.