Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Gopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gopal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Gopal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gopal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh A Gopal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh A. Gopal practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Gopal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Gopal practices Radiation Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.