Dr. Ramesh Gopalaswamy MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Fort Lauderdale, FL

3.2

December 15th, 2016
I was referred to him from my eye doctor. I spent more time with his medical asst then him. I tried to ask questions about my diagnoses and he got up, went to his office and brought back some paper work and told me I would find all the answers in there. I was sent for and MRI, it took 3 more weeks to get in there to receive the results. After the apt was canceled and had to reschedule. Then he sent me for a spinal tap, Tried to make an apt to get the results, it was canceled twice (mind you both time I was on my way to the office) tried to reschedule a 3rd time and was told he was going to be out of the country. He has no best side manner, DOES not time the time with patients, looks at you like he is better then you. All he wants it seems is the money. Doesn't care about the people he is treating. Find another doctor to see and don't waste your time with him

March 24th, 2016
Unprofessional/uncaring
If I could give no stars i would.I waited for appointment with this doctor with great expectations to finally have my problem diagnosed.He was maybe 5mins.in room with me never looked up at me did exam anything he berated me told he thinks my problem is i want it to be a neurological problem then left the room.he said what so you want i said an mri he said fine walked my husband and i to check out window didnt say another word to us passed the mri over his shoulder to us and walked off.I never heard back from him for over a month and a half plus .p.s. Staff there are horrible .Luckly i had already got a copy of my mri results through a different doctors office had my angiogram and nuerosurgery scheduled before his office even called me.turns out i had a very serious neurological problem which all my symptoms fit .he never to this day called me personally even to see how i am or to apologize for his rudeness or to give me my results from that mri.i left his office crying the one and only time i saw him.people say there's a reason i survived.i know it's to warn people of doctors like this and to always trust in your instincts if you know there is something wrong with your health keep fighting for it there are still good doctors out there they're just hard to find this doctor is definitely not one of the good ones.

August 11th, 2012
I don't know about everyone else, but he took his time with me, explained things to me and was very patient with me. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

August 8th, 2011
This guy should loss his rights to practice
I had an emg and nconduction test. All done by a tech no doctor even on premise. By the by an emg requires needles to be inserted into muscles. This testinfg was done over a month ago and he hasn't looked at the test and his office refuses to release the test results to another doctor. Mean time I am sitting with no results and living through symtoms. The office personal is uncaring and rude. I wouldn't suggest anybody ever go to this jerk!!