A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Gundapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Gundapaneni is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundapaneni graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Gundapaneni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Southwest General Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gundapaneni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramesh C. Gundapaneni practice?
Dr. Ramesh Gundapaneni practices Internal Medicine near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Strongsville Internists.