A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Gundapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Gundapaneni is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundapaneni graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Gundapaneni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Gundapaneni MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Gundapaneni practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Gundapaneni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Gundapaneni practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.