A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Iyer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from New York University.
Dr. Iyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Subramaniam Iyer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh S. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Iyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Iyer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.