A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Jindal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jindal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jindal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jindal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Jindal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Kumar Jindal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh K. Jindal practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Jindal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Jindal practices Psychiatry near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Psychiatrists.