A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Kabaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Kabaria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabaria graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Kabaria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Buchanan General Hospital
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Parshottam Kabaria MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh P. Kabaria practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Kabaria has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Kabaria practices Internal Medicine near Oakwood, VA.
See Oakwood Internists.