A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Kadewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Kadewari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Kadewari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Child Mental Health (Mental Disorders Diagnosed in Childhood)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadewari graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kadewari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh P Kadewari BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh P. Kadewari practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Kadewari has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Kadewari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Easton, PA.
See Easton Pediatricians.