A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Kalari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Kalari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Kalari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalari graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Kalari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan