A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Kalari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Kalari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Kalari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalari graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Kalari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Babu Kalari BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh B. Kalari practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Kalari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Kalari practices Gastroenterology near Bedford, IN.
See Bedford Gastroenterologists.