Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Kesavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Kesavan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesavan graduated from Madurai Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kesavan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kesavan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramesh B. Kesavan practice?
Dr. Ramesh Kesavan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, General Practice, Critical Care Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Kingwood Internists, Kingwood Urgent Care Centers, Kingwood Pulmonologists, Kingwood General Practitioners, Kingwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Kingwood Neurologists.