A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Kesavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Kesavan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Kesavan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesavan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Kesavan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Babu Kesavan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh B. Kesavan practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Kesavan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Kesavan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Kingwood Internists, Kingwood Critical Care Practitioners, and Kingwood Pulmonologists.