A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Kode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Kode is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kode
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kode Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Kode, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kode graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kode has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Murthy Kode MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh M. Kode practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Kode has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ramesh Kode practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.