A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Kolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Kolli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolli graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Kolli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Chester River Hospital Center
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Kolli MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Kolli practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Kolli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Kolli practices Internal Medicine near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Easton Internists.