Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramesh Kumar
Dr. Ramesh Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, St John Hospital & Medical Center and DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ramesh Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.
Dr. Syed Hassan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Midland, MI 0.01 mi31
Dr. Jeffrey Letzer
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Midland, MI 0.01 mi30
Dr. Isabelle Le
Internal Medicine, Residency
Midland, MI 0.01 mi8