A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lingamneni
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lingamneni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingamneni graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Lingamneni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Internists and Wailuku Cardiologists.