Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lingamneni
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingamneni graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Lingamneni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Lingamneni practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.