Overall Review

3.9

August 7th, 2016
Not worth even going to visit

August 4th, 2015
My primary referred me to Dr. Luther for further testing of an issue I was having. I wasn't able to get in to his office until 2 weeks after I called, and upon arriving at my appointment, I was greeted by a slightly miserable receptionist. I waited almost 30 minutes before being called to a room. In that room, I easily waited another 10 minutes until the Doctor came in to greet me. He spent maybe 5 minutes asking me questions, then told me to put on a gown and left. I sat there for another 15 minutes until he came back into the room, only to then have him spend maybe only another 5 minutes with me before he sent me off for bloodwork of an issue that I was the one to suggest. Aside from that, "he had no idea what was wrong." I went off to get said testing, didn't hear back on results so I called to get them. When I called, I received a very annoyed sounding woman on the line who told me they were out to lunch and would be back at 2pm (it was only 12:30pm). I called, spoke to a receptionist about getting my results and she said another woman would have to call me back. I asked if the call would be that day and she said yes. I waited and waited, no call. Finally, I called back again at 4:30 only to receive the answering service again saying the office was closed for the day. Overall, my experience with this doctor has been horrible and I definitely won't be recommending him or his rude office staff to anyone.