A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Madhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Madhavan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Madhavan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhavan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Madhavan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Madhavan MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Madhavan practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Madhavan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Madhavan practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.