Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Mazhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Mazhari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Mazhari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazhari graduated from SABA University, Gardner. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mazhari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazhari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Mazhari practice?
Dr. Ramesh Mazhari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Potomac, MD.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.