Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Mazhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Mazhari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazhari
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mazhari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Mazhari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazhari graduated from SABA University, Gardner. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazhari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Mazhari MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Mazhari practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Mazhari has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Mazhari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.