Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Mazhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Mazhari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazhari
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazhari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Mazhari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazhari graduated from SABA University, Gardner. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazhari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Mazhari MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Mazhari practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Mazhari has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Mazhari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.