A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Melvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Melvani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Melvani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvani graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Melvani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Melvani MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Melvani practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Melvani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Melvani practices Internal Medicine near La Grange Park, IL.
See La Grange Park Internists.