A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Melwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Melwani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Melwani, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melwani graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Melwani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Dharamdas Melwani MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh D. Melwani practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Melwani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Melwani practices Emergency Medicine near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NJ and Sussex, NJ.
See Denville Emergency Physicians.