Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Naram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Naram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naram
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Naram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Naram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Naram graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Naram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh R Naram MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh R. Naram practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Naram has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Naram practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Gastroenterologists.