A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Naram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Naram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naram
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Naram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Naram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Naram graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Naram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh R Naram MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh R. Naram practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Naram has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Naram practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Gastroenterologists.