A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Nayyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Nayyar is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nayyar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nayyar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayyar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Nayyar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Nayyar MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Nayyar practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Nayyar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Nayyar practices Pulmonary Disease near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Pulmonologists.