Dr. Ramesh Nayyar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.6

April 9th, 2016
SUCKS
This doctor should not be practicing medicine as he does not even understand basic ideas. He is extremely rude and will not listen to what you need to tell him. His nurse are not nurses by any standards in the US, they do not know what they are doing., they use a blood pressure kit like you buy at the rdugstore, in his case, in 1970. His office is ou6dated and very unattractive, not to mention dirty and he stacks up patients before he even comes In.. He is a medicaid doctor but even poor people deserve basic care in a timely manner. Even if you are desperate do not go to the doctor,, he also makes all his patients wait for more than 3 hours and then he is terrible , most people can not afford a while day off just to see 1 doctor. HE WILL GO DOWN!!!

November 5th, 2015
Horrible
He did not do a physical exam at all. He also does not have an understanding for how scans and xrays work in regards to what can be seen and unseen. Highly recommend going elsewhere.

June 5th, 2015
Rude
My sister was recently in the hospital and he was her Dr. I have never met a Dr who was so rude and obnoxious in my life. As her health care advocate I tried to ask him questions and he totally ignored me and when he did say anything it was always the same thing and very short. I would never recommend this Dr to anyone.

April 13th, 2013
Dr Nayyar did not listen to a word I said. I never have been so rushed at a doctor's office. He ordered tests that my specialist had ordered and would not have if he had listened to me. I tried to explain things to him but he interrupted me repeatedly. I made a follow up and then canceled it. My visit was a waste of time and money.

May 8th, 2009
Test Results
We have called repeatedly to get the results of the test Dr. Nayyar ordered and still have not received it in two weeks time.