Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramesh Patel
Dr. Ramesh Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, IN, with another office in Princeton, IN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Gibson General Hospital, Deaconess Gateway Hospital and HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Patel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramesh Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ramesh Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, IN.
Dr. Arun Kumar
Princeton, IN 0 mi31
Dr. Sultan Niazi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Princeton, IN 0.85 mi24
Dr. Krishna Murthy
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Princeton, IN 0.85 mi43