A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rameshbhai Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rameshbhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rameshbhai Patel practice?
- Dr. Rameshbhai Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rameshbhai Patel practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Princeton Internists.