Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Pamula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Pamula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pamula
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pamula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Pamula, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamula graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Pamula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- South Sunflower County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh B Pamula MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh B. Pamula practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Pamula has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Pamula practices Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianola, MS and Lafayette, LA.
See Fresno Surgeons.