A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Pamula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Pamula, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamula graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Pamula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- South Sunflower County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh B Pamula MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh B. Pamula practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Pamula has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Pamula practices Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianola, MS and Lafayette, LA.
See Fresno Surgeons.