The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramesh Pamula
Dr. Ramesh Pamula, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with other offices in Fresno, CA and Fresno, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Pamula is affiliated with South Sunflower County Hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Center and Lafayette General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramesh Pamula has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ramesh Pamula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. Cindy Tai
General Surgery, Pediatrics
Madera, CA 2.69 mi14
Dr. James Pierce
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Madera, CA 2.69 mi31
Dr. Douglas Tamura
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Madera, CA 2.69 mi24