Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Pappu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappu
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pappu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Pappu, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappu graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pappu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Pappu MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Pappu practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Pappu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Pappu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.