Dr. Ramesh Patel Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ramesh Patel?

Run from this Doctor who has a few offices

Posted on July 7th, 2016

You never know which one of his associates you will see. They don't explain nothing and can be very rude when you ask questions. They are pill pushers so beware. I had to go to another dr to get an mri saying that I had a slipped disk. When I went to him he tried to push me pills for bursitis, which i didn't have and he didn't bother to test for either. If I had taken that medicine for a condition that i didn't need, who knows what would of happen. I came back with my mri results faxed to him and then he believed me. I am glad i had enough sense to refuse the medication without tests for a condition I didn't have. I am looking for a new doctor but please do not see this doctor nor his associates there. You rarely will see him or know who your getting visit to visit. Also they have you wait hours to be seen. The best thing about it is that the girls that work there as medical assistants and desk we're always nice to me. The doctors are rude and sarcastic.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

his office has no appointments bu they move you along quickly.one of the kindest men in medicine

Posted on June 24th, 2014

he saved my life as a baby.

A Biased Mind Makes for the Wrong Diagnosis

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

Doctors who tell patients that their physical symptoms are in their mind and who overlook the obvious should not practice medicine. He told me that I'm putting these things in my mind and his associate told me that it was impossible for me to experince the symptoms I described. The results from a simple blood test proved that my symptoms were real and was due to a serious mineral deficiency. He requested tests for everything under the sun just to prove to me that nothing was wrong with me, while he overlooked the obvious. Thank God I have health insurance and I could easily go to another doctor to seek help. He continuously made sarcastic remarks when I asked for copies of my lab results on my follow-up visit. "Why do you want copies, to frame them and put them on the wall?" Even after I answered him (as if I have to justify my request) he continued to interrupt me throughout my visit to repeat the same sarcastic and childish sentiment: "Yes, you want to frame it and put it on the wall...." Shame on him, his associate and all the other doctors like him who don't respect their patients enough to listen to them and to take them seriously. This office has walk in which is very convenient but they defeat the purpose because they consistently keep their patients waiting over an hour even when there is but a handful of patients. There are better doctors offices and better doctors.

Posted on January 21st, 2010

Dr. R. Patel is a careless doc and he doesn't keep tight control of medical problems like high blood pressure and diabetes. He has a strong accent and is difficult to understand. It's a waste of time to see this doctor.

Posted on August 20th, 2017