A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Ranchhodlal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Pulmonologists, Fountain Valley Geriatric Doctors, and Fountain Valley Critical Care Practitioners.