A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Ragothaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Ragothaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Ragothaman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragothaman graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Ragothaman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh M Ragothaman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh M. Ragothaman practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Ragothaman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Ragothaman practices Pediatrics near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Mount Holly Pediatricians.