Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramesh Raheja
Dr. Ramesh Raheja, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Raheja is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus, St Joseph Mercy / Oakland and St Mary Mercy Hospital. Dr. Raheja has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramesh Raheja has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ramesh Raheja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr. Allan Salomon
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi42
Dr. Lisa Speck
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi40
Dr. L Patil
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi53