A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Raheja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Raheja is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Raheja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raheja graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Raheja has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raheja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Raheja practice?
Dr. Ramesh Raheja practices Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.