Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Rathod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Rathod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rathod
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rathod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Rathod, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathod graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rathod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Hemchand Rathod MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh H. Rathod practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Rathod has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Rathod practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Cardiologists.