A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Rathod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Rathod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Rathod, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathod graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rathod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Hemchand Rathod MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh H. Rathod practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Rathod has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Rathod practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Cardiologists.