A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Saxena, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saxena has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saxena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance