A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Saxena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Saxena, MD, PHD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Lupus Nephritis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saxena has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Saxena MD and PHD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Saxena practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Saxena has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramesh Saxena practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.