Dr. Ramesh Sharma Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2012

I found him to be crude, uncaring, insensitive! No pain medication or very little, the pain was unbearable. I feel he was to "thrifty" to hire someone to use anasethitic or perhaps to purchase the product needed to do so.

November 17th, 2011

Best thing I ever did

I found Dr. Sharma by searching for vein problems. I tried all the clinics and did not feel comfortable with their procedures. It felt like a factory. I found Vascular solutuions on the computer and made an appointment. No referral. To my surprise I was examined and tested in detail by the professional staff and approved for the closure procedure. My results were amazing . I can now work all day and do not have any problem with standing and am pain free. It was done in 3 separate visits and depending on pain tolerance not bad at all. I would recommend this procedure over any other one out there.

June 6th, 2011

I took my mother to see Dr. Sharma. He spent a great deal of time with her and explained clearly her diagnosis and what could be done. He was extremely kind. He did not try to rush her into surgery but gave her instructions to improve her condition and said to call or come back in 2 months to see whether surgery would be advised. He had his receptionist call me a few days later to give me a name of someone who could help her at home since she needs help with caring for herself. I was very impressed with him and would definitely recommend him to others.

May 27th, 2014