A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Shatagopam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Shatagopam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Shatagopam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatagopam graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Shatagopam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Shatagopam MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Shatagopam practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Shatagopam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Shatagopam practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, IL and Martinsville, IL.
See Terre Haute Internists and Terre Haute Cardiologists.