Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Shatagopam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Shatagopam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Shatagopam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatagopam graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Shatagopam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- Union Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shatagopam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramesh N. Shatagopam practice?
Dr. Ramesh Shatagopam practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, IN and Paris, IL.
See Terre Haute Internists and Terre Haute Cardiologists.