A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Srinivasan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srinivasan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Srinivasan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Srinivasan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Nonesupplied Srinivasan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh N. Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Srinivasan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Srinivasan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Southlake Internists and Southlake Gastroenterologists.