A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Tandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Tandon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Tandon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandon graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Tandon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Chandra Tandon MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh C. Tandon practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Tandon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Tandon practices Surgery near Lyndhurst, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kingman, AZ.
See Lyndhurst Surgeons.