A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Kumar Thapar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Kumar Thapar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar Thapar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Thapar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Kumar Thapar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Thapar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar Thapar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Potomac Ridge Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Kumar Thapar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh Kumar Thapar practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Kumar Thapar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar Thapar practices Psychiatry near Gaithersburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Towson, MD.
See Gaithersburg Psychiatrists.