A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Ubriani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Ubriani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Ubriani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubriani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Ubriani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubriani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramesh S. Ubriani practice?
Dr. Ramesh Ubriani practices Pediatrics near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Pediatricians.